Sunday, October 08, 2006

Not much to report... I'm feeling a little bit better. I've had a good weekend so far. I'll be heading to my Aunts for turkey dinner soon. It's been a few years since I've actually had turkey dinner for thanksgiving. The last few years I've had to work and miss out.

I can't believe tomorrow is my 29th birthday. I got IDed going into Yuk Yuks last night. As I was passing my ID to him I said thank you. When he read the date the look of surprise on his face was a great compliment.

Hope everyones weekend is going well. To all my fellow Canadians HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

11 Comments:

Blogger Callie said...

Happy Canadian Turkey Day!!!

*gobble gobble*

6:27 PM, October 08, 2006  
Blogger MYSTIC said...

I always thought Canadians ate Geese or Goose if you prefer. Happy Turkey Day anyway. Glad your feeling better...

7:52 PM, October 08, 2006  
Blogger Dirty Gypsy said...

Happy Thanksgiving, and HAPPY 29th BIRTHDAY!

Just had mine a bit ago - it wasn't *too* painful. Ha ha ha...

Take care of yourself, too. Glad to know you're feeling better!

11:41 PM, October 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Love you!

Sarah

8:58 AM, October 09, 2006  
Blogger Callie said...

Blogger's being a m-fing pill!

We'll try this again . . .

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR DANI!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love, Lowk, Callie, Kidlet & Munchkin

9:27 AM, October 09, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Thanks everyone!!!! :D

12:47 PM, October 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanksgiving rules. I now have enough fixin's to make turkey salad sandwiches for a week! Thank the parents!

10:04 PM, October 09, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

We had turkey at my Aunts. Unfortunitely it means no turkey sandwiches. *sigh* It's been years since I've had a real turkey sandwich.

11:45 PM, October 10, 2006  
Blogger Sarantium said...

Danikins. Miss you so much. Hugs and kisses X infinity......

8:53 AM, October 16, 2006  
Blogger Mossy Stone said...

Yeah, Happy Birthday!

Now where the **** are you?

7:33 PM, October 16, 2006  
Blogger Chris said...

Sorry I missed the party! Happy Birthday!

11:06 PM, October 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker