Thursday, October 05, 2006

Sick again. Both ears are infected again and I have Bronchial cough. I have anitbiotics and eardrops again as well a painkiller with codine. I'm so tired of being sick. Hopefully this time it will all go away and not come back!

Tomorrow we're heading out to Sylvan again. Saturday I am thinking of going to a comedy club. Sunday is thanksgiving dinner at my sister in laws sisters house. Monday is dinner to here to celebrate my birthday. Being sick isn't going to slow me down.

Tonight is the first Oiler game of the season.... against Calgary. I'm so excited!

3 Comments:

Blogger Callie said...

*sending get well vibes your way*

xoxo

Get better soon, sweetie!

8:35 AM, October 06, 2006  
Blogger MYSTIC said...

IF WE SENT THE STANLEY CUP HOME WOULD THAT MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER? GO CANES!!!WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE POND TO FREEZE...NEVER!
I DO WISH YOU HEALTH AND HAPPINESS THIS THANKSGIVING (CANADIAN). FEEL BETTER SOON.

12:09 PM, October 06, 2006  
Blogger lowk said...

All that running around is probably keeping you sick. The body needs rest too.

12:48 PM, October 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker