Sunday, October 22, 2006

Blogger block may be gone... well temporarily at least. I had a strange night. I was expecting the usual go watch the game and stick around for name that tune. Then walk on the ave. Well I did go watch the game and I did stick around for name that tune. It's at a different location than I used to go to. Miss phina works at this one so I tend to go there. Dillon (you may remember him as my ex from last year) now lives closer to this location and is there every so often. Normally we do the usual greeting of giving eachother the finger (long story on how it started but it isn't a mean fuck off...) and then don't really talk other than chitchat while outside smoking.

Tonight however we talked the entire night. We went out for a smoke together and when the game was over I was the only one sticking around for Miss Phinas show to be over so I ended up sitting with him. It was good to talk to him. Kind of air things out and actually be friends again. We were friendly before but not actually friends. Now we are.

Dillon and a friend of Miss Phinas ended up coming on our walk. During our walk on the ave I saw XMG. I'm not sure he saw me. Then walking along the other side I ended up seeing a guy I had gone out with a few times. I know he saw me. I also heard (either him or someone he was with say) that hot chick. When I turned a few of them were looking my way.

It was a very entertaining night and tomorrow should prove entertaining as well. Sticky is giving me a new cell phone. Then I'm watching his and Miss Phinas band play. I'll probably be heading to the ave after that for karaoke. Last week while I was there I met a guy that I talked to most of the evening. Apparantly he was in there tonight asking about me (we know the bouncers because of our walks and he knew that) and was told I'd probably be there tomorrow. We'll see if he is.

3 Comments:

Blogger MYSTIC said...

I'M STILL TRYING TO PURGE THE ALCOHOL FROM MY SYSTEM. GLAD YOU ARE HAVING FUN AND POSTING AGAIN.

5:59 AM, October 22, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Good luck with the alcohol purging Mystic. lol One reason I don't drink much... hate the next day and the purging that comes with it. lol

12:27 PM, October 22, 2006  
Blogger Chris said...

It sounds like a small town you are in, where you are constantly running into everyone you know.

5:18 AM, November 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker