Saturday, September 30, 2006

The birthday was fun. The bar wasn't as good as I thought it would be. Some of my friends couldn't make it but others did. I didn't get too drunk and am not hungover today (YAY!). Not much happened to blog about but I had a good time. I also got hit on by some younguns which is definitely a compliment. I always love the look on their faces when they find out my age. I've uploaded the pictures as usual I forgot about the camera and didn't take many pictures.

I think next Friday Miss Phina and I are heading out to Sylvan to celebrate our birthday with the ex-boyfriend (they are still seeing eachother....) and roomate (who I'm still spending time with). Should be another good time.

3 Comments:

Blogger lowk said...

I wanna spend time with you too.
>)

8:06 PM, September 30, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

:D That would be nice Lowk

8:28 PM, September 30, 2006  
Blogger MYSTIC said...

GLAD YOU HAD A GOOD TIME. WEEK LONG CELEBRATIONS FOR BIRTHDAYS..WHEN YOU ARE SPECIAL, YOU NEED SPECIAL CELEBRATIONS...HAVE A GREAT TIME WHEREVER YOU GO...

12:49 PM, October 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker