Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Apparantly bloggers block was not gone. Still isn't.. however you've been asking me to blog. I aim to please. Things are good. I've been spending a lot of time away from home.Spending time with friends.

I dressed up for halloween. This year I was a Demon. I dressed up Saturday and again for work on Tuesday. My costume was a hit. My Dad took a picture of Miss Phina and I so as soon as I hound him into uploading it for me I'll add it to flickr.

I walked the Ave with Miss Phina Saturday night. We saw some interesting costumes. One that made us laugh was a midget dressed as a garden gnome. We saw some girls dressed as puck bunnies (that's girls who like hockey to go after the hockey players) and one of them freaked when she saw my vampire teeth. It was pretty funny to see the puck bunny freaking.

Work is good. I love the girls I work with. They crack me up on a regular basis. I love how well we get along. We all take smoke breaks together... even the ones that don't smoke.

That's about all I've got for now.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY! I thought you quit smoking? What's all this smoking talk? I have been busy so I haven't been able to keep up with the blog. JELLYBEAN! NO SMOKING! (Oh, and if you meant that you're one of the ones who "don't smoke" then I retract my statement... lol).

HUGS AND KISSES! Have you missed my silly comments? lol.

1:31 PM, November 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A puck bunny? Canada doesn't have a monopoly on hockey, yet this is the first time I've heard this term.

3:17 PM, November 02, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

I tried to quit. Didn't succeed. I will try again though... one day it will stick. lol

I've definitely missed you Stephie!!! *HUGE HUGS AND KISSES*

We might as well have the monopoly on hockey.

The puck bunny thing is the same as buckle bunny. Just hockey players instead of cowboys and hockey instead of bullriding.

I bribed my Dad to upload the pic he took. Hopefully he'll actually email it to me tonight. (The internet connection here has been touch and go today...)

9:14 PM, November 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker