Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Miss Phina and I decided since it wasn't raining or even very cold out it would be a great night to walk the Ave. So around 8pm we headed down there. I will not be gaining weight any time soon with all the walking we've been doing. It was a great time as usual. The bouncers outside the bars are getting to know us. We're those girls that do the laps around the Ave. I'm already over boys being stupid. I don't need to worry about boys when I have Miss Phina around.

Edit: Just thought I'd mention tomorrow night Miss Phina and I are celebrating our birthday. Hers is the 3rd and mine is the 9th. We decided to do a birthday thing together and this friday was the best day for the two of us. So we're going out to a bar that has both rock music and top 40 music. It's one bar with two areas so we (and our friends) should enjoy ourselves. I've sent out the texts. She's phoned her invites out. I'm not holding my breath that a lot of people will show up but I'm sure it's going to be a blast. We're heading out tomorrow to find tiara's to wear.

6 Comments:

Blogger MYSTIC said...

I don't understand the Miss Phina comment...She strikes fear into the heart of stupid boys or does she pack a 38?

8:08 AM, September 28, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

LOL no I just mean she makes me not think about the stupid boys. We have too much fun to worry about anything. :D

5:10 PM, September 28, 2006  
Blogger AVIANA said...

Hope you have fun! Happy early birthday. The people who show up are the ones that should be there. Have fun! Are you turning 29 or 28?

Lisa

5:52 PM, September 28, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Thanks... and you're right. The ones that show are the ones that should be there. I'll be turning 29. Eeeeek

9:05 PM, September 28, 2006  
Blogger Callie said...

You young'un.

Happy early birthday!!!

9:17 PM, September 28, 2006  
Blogger MYSTIC said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANI! JUST REMEMBER TO KEEP YOUR BIRTHDAY SUIT ON......TEQUILA MAKES MY CLOTHES FALL OFF...THEY WROTE A SONG ABOUT THAT...I WILL TOAST YOUR BIRTHDAY THIS WEEKEND.

5:11 AM, September 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker