Saturday, October 21, 2006

I want to blog. Really I do. It's just I don't know what to blog. I could blog about the lack of men in my life. However that's boring, whiny and really not a big deal. I'm not really down about it. Just sort of noting it. I do have someone I'm kind of sort of seeing however even that isn't really anything worth blogging about. Not that he isn't worth it... just there isn't anything happening there that is blog worthy.

I could blog about the walks miss phina and I are still taking. That is pretty much the same old. Walk... stop and talk to bouncers outside the bars. One wants to 'corrupt' me. I'm not interested. Talked to some cuties. Told one that he has a very pretty smile. Ran into people we know. Pretty much same old.

Work is still good. I was a little bored with it. Didn't really like where my desk was. It was in a high traffic area and further from the other girls in accounting. I was feeling out of the loop. I could hear them laugh and talk... I just couldn't hear what it was they were saying so I couldn't join in. My desk was also in a colder area. So when I was talking with a couple of the girls they suggested asking to see if I could move to a different desk. I did ask and on Thursday I got to move desks. I enjoy the new spot much more.

So there you have it. Things are good. I'm having fun. I'm just... I suppose.. am having bloggers block.

2 Comments:

Blogger MYSTIC said...

OH NO! THE ALIENS HAVE PROBED HER AND MADE HER THINK SHE HAS A MOVING DESK THAT WANTS TO BE CORRUPTED...

6:02 AM, October 22, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

The desk didn't move. Just the stuff on the desk. lol

12:22 PM, October 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker