Saturday, September 23, 2006

I got a great email from my sister-in-law today. She sent me the newest pic of my nieces and nephew. It's absolutely adorable.

The Cuties

Last night I had a good time walking the Ave again. We did end up going into a couple of the bars this time although not to drink mostly just to dance. We also ran into a co-worker of mine.

As usual we sat on a bench at the end of the night to watch the drunkies. Unfortunately probably due to the weather it wasn't as entertaining as it usually is. Still, the company I was with made it fun. A weird thing did happen. We were walking (Miss Phina, Co-worker and a couple of co-workers friends) and this chick sorta stared co-worker down. Then as she's walking by she says "Guys name that stood me up is going to haunt you". I'm sure it was co-incidence that the name she said was the guys name but it was creepy weird.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dirty Gypsy said...

Cutest. Kids. Ever.

The little one looks especially mischevious, though. :)

11:03 PM, September 25, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Aren't they the cutest? I absolutely adore all three of them. They were over last night and it's amazing the different personalities on them.

You're right. The littlest is mischevious. You should have seen the smirk he gave his Mom when he was doing something he knew he shouldn't. lol

I got my brother to send me a bunch of pics for my screensaver at work. There were some that I haven't seen. One of the middle girl took my breath away it was so adorable. I had to stare at it for a bit.

I always say I don't want kids cuz mine would never be as cute as theirs lol

11:16 PM, September 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker