Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Very busy week. Good and bad. I'm worried for a friend.... I'm not going to get into the why here it's her business not mine to blab on about. I'm there for her as much as I can be but there is absolutely nothing I can do to change things. It really sucks that I can't do more.

I had a good time on the weekend. From Monday on though my week has sort of been stress after stress. I've been disappointed again in a guy. I'm really tired of dating. At least this time I found out sooner and without my heart being so involved that he isn't the guy for me. I can't say I'm shocked. The other shoe always seems to drop. Tonight though I'm a little down about it. Tomorrow I'm sure I'll already be on my way to being over it. I didn't really get to know this guy that well and didn't spend a lot of time with him so it could have been worse but I'm tired of the 'dating games'.

I had physio for the second time on Tuesday. I really don't know if it's helping my back. I don't feel like it is. I have one more session but since I'm seeing no improvement I don't know if I should bother.

Good news is work is still going well. I still really enjoy the job and am learning more and more about my actual position there. Some days the reports can be a bit boring but it is still much better than my old job. The other good news is I'm feeling better. No more pink eye. No more ear infections. No more throat infection. Hopefully I'll stay that way for a while.

6 Comments:

Blogger MYSTIC said...

GLAD YOUR FEELING BETTER. SORRY ABOUT THE GUY THING...WORK IS OK, THAT IS A GOOD THING. WE JUST HAD OUR FIRST COLD FRONT GO THRU...FELT GREAT. YOU SHOULD BE GETTING SNOW BY NOW..GET OUT THE MUMU OUTFITS.

6:19 AM, September 21, 2006  
Blogger Dirty Gypsy said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better! I think I'm starting to feel crappy, but hopefully it won't last.

Sucks about the dating scene - those guys just don't know how awesome you are. :)

8:01 AM, September 21, 2006  
Blogger Chris said...

You are so right. Guys suck. I am so glad I am hetro!

P.S. Glad the pink nose is better.

8:47 AM, September 21, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

It's definitely been cold here the last couple weeks. Shouldn't have snow yet though. Probably not until mid October. Never know when the first snowfall will be but the first real storm is usually by the end of October. Mumu outfits??? I don't have any of those.

Thanks Gypsy!! Maybe my awesomeness scares them... lol

LOL pink EYE not pink nose :P

5:04 PM, September 21, 2006  
Blogger Larry said...

Awesomeness scares me. I think it is because awesomeness is awesome. And your awesomeness is even awesomer.

Go to Physio. Just when you think it won't work, your therapist will find that right way to tweak it and the back will be on its way to better. I know, I have been there several times. You have to be patient though, because no matter what, it is a slow process.

7:41 PM, September 21, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

:D thanks Larry!!

Yeah I'm still going to physio. Thing is I only have one more session. If I want to go after that I have to pay. They can submit to get more sessions for me but it probably won't be approved. It doesn't prevent me from working or doing things so it wouldn't be considered serious enough for health care to pay. I will get benefits at work that will cover most of the cost of the visit but that doesn't kick in until November.

11:35 PM, September 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker