Saturday, September 09, 2006

Last night Miss Phina and I walked Whyte Avenue. I probably explained before but Whyte has a bunch of bars on about ten blocks. It's where you start at one and then end the night at another one. We didn't actually go to any of the bars though. We like to grab a coffee or a tea and walk the Ave or sit on a bench. We people watch. We laugh at the drunks and crazies. It was a blast. We had firetrucks pass by with the firemen waving and blowing us kisses. We got a lot of drunks trying to talk to us. We had MANY compliments both from sober guys and drunk guys. It was a great time.

Today we spent the day at the zoo with the boyfriend, roomate and roomates son. I had a blast (except when my ear was bugging me). The son is an absolute cutie. Whenever he couldn't see me he'd ask where I was. When he was in the car he kept repeating my name. I couldn't hear him so Miss Phina got my attention. He was sad that I wasn't going with them. I told him I'd see him tomorrow and he got a HUGE grin on his face. It was so adorable.

Tonight we'll be heading to Sylvan as soon as her show is over. If the weather is nice tomorrow we'll head to the beach. I won't be going in the water much (well at least not dunking my head in) because of the ear infections but I can't wait to lay out on the beach! So far it's been a great weekend.

5 Comments:

Blogger lowk said...

Glad to hear you're having a good time. We need your smile.

5:25 PM, September 11, 2006  
Blogger Dirty Gypsy said...

Ooh! I love the zoo! If you ever visit St. Louis, we've got a great one. :)

11:12 PM, September 11, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Thanks Lowk!!! I've definitely been smiling the last couple of weeks despite being sick.

Our zoo is actually kind of crappy. Still nice to go to but it's definitely not a tourist attraction lol

5:26 PM, September 12, 2006  
Blogger Chris said...

I love zoos. Glad you are having a good time. Hope the pink ear gets better.

4:10 AM, September 18, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

LOL pink eye. It's better :)

5:07 PM, September 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker