Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I got this meme from Penny.

You Are 28% Girly

You are a pretty hardcore tomboy, and a very free spirit.
Gender roles be dammed, you like to do things your way.


Today is my last shift at the second job. I'm so excited to be done there. It is also my second last day at the full time one. Yesterday all I did was read all day. Today I'm sure will be the same. My boss (but only for two more days) is still out of town so they have yet to hire someone. I hope he isn't thinking he can call me to get paperwork or anything. Once I'm done here... I'm done.

Co-workers are still sad I'm leaving. One told me he'd marry me (if he wasn't already married) all because I remembered what kind of bagel he eats. There is a lot of concern over the morning coffee run. They are concerned that whoever else does the coffee run will get the orders wrong since everytime I haven't been here the orders have been wrong. Great to know that's why I'll be missed... my coffee order skills. lol

10 Comments:

Blogger Callie said...

Hey - coffee is IMPORTANT.

:-D

I'm sure they'll miss you for more than that, too. No one could ever replace you.

xo

11:30 AM, August 08, 2006  
Blogger lowk said...

Yeah, who could stir their coofee with a finger and sweeten it like you?

12:42 PM, August 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

starbuck's tall mild w/ 2 packs of sugar-in-the-raw please.

thank you,

trix. :)

4:10 PM, August 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am with Motherdear. . .we are deffinately going to miss you around here! But I look forward to hearing about the new jobs!

4:32 PM, August 08, 2006  
Blogger AVIANA said...

yea, it does make you wonder if that's all they think about you...you get the coffee orders right....well truth be told you're more than that and if that's all they know you for or will miss for then it's good you're leaving...good luck in your next endeavors!

4:32 PM, August 08, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

LOL Yeah they will miss me for more. They've all been telling me. I just thought it funny that in the morning they all expressed concern over the coffee run.

Thanks everyone :D (Oh and Trix I hope you supply the airfare tickets in order for me to drop the coffee off... :P)

Now off to the other job for the last time!

*capers*

4:38 PM, August 08, 2006  
Blogger Penny said...

I'm more girlie than you??

I find that hard to believe.

6:51 PM, August 08, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Why do you find that hard to believe? I mean I'd guess that we were about the same girlyness but I didn't think I'd be MORE girly than you.

11:06 PM, August 08, 2006  
Blogger Penny said...

I don't know - you come across as more girlie, but not in a bad way.

Maybe I'm just more girlie than I think I am?

We will definitely have to get together and ask an objective panel of judges (Larry, Kal, Lowk, Callie... who did I miss?) who's the more girlie.

4:53 PM, August 09, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

LOL that sounds like a good plan. Get together and let them be the judges.

5:40 PM, August 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker