Thursday, August 10, 2006

Just got home from karaoke. Same bar just different location as last week. This place didn't have many singers so I ended up singing a lot. Some songs I did not bad on... some I probably won't sing again. I did Time After Time again, All I Wanna Do Is Make Love To You (which I won't do again... at least not until I know it better), I Love Myself Today (probably did best on this one), Eternal Flame (not bad... practice is required), Crawling (might try it again one day but didn't do well on it) and Home Sweet Home (did really well on this one). I had S singing next to me for all of them except Home Sweet Home... Sticky sang that one next to me. I had a blast. I'm definitely going to try different songs and eventually get confident enough to sing at the usual place. I want to surprise everyone since I've been going there a lot but refuse to sing.

Now I'm off to bed.

10 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

What? You did not sing "Wild Thing"?

5:32 AM, August 10, 2006  
Blogger Callie said...

LOL! I'd pay to see that one, Chris!

Sounds like you had alot of fun!

8:00 AM, August 10, 2006  
Blogger lowk said...

Glad to hear you had fun. Do you take requests?

10:39 AM, August 10, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

LOL Nope I didn't sing that one. Maybe I'll try it sometime... I don't know how good it would sound but it would probably be fun to sing.

Yeah I did have fun. Who knew I'd have so much fun making a fool of myself. LOL

Depends what song it is Lowk. If I think I might do ok at it then sure I'll take a request.

12:11 PM, August 10, 2006  
Blogger Chris said...

Can you do a sultry jazz voice like Diana Krall? If so I want to marry you.

4:51 AM, August 12, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

LOL I'm really not that good of a singer Chris. Considering I did better with Home Sweet Home and I Love Myself Today I'd say I don't have the sultry jazz voice.

3:02 PM, August 12, 2006  
Blogger Chris said...

Still you should try "Cry me a River"...

1:57 PM, August 13, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Well maybe I'll try some blues. I just don't know them that well. I need songs I know since I'm somewhat tone deaf I can't sing by the music I have to actually know how the person singing the song sings it. LOL

2:07 PM, August 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See, isn't singing Kareoke fun!! Were you drinking this time too?? I love to sing Kareoke. My favorite song to sing is "Jose Cuevo" by Shelly West, that is a fun song to sing. That song and older country is what I sing the most. And sometimes a Madonna song. . . older Madonna, not new!

12:49 PM, August 14, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Nope I wasn't drinking... I wasn't drinking last week either. I was thinking about doing a Madonna song (older one).

5:07 PM, August 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker