Sunday, August 06, 2006

I didn't end up staying out at the lake. Not because there was not room though. I'm going to the doctor later but I think I have strep throat yet again. I feel like absolute crap. I headed home around 12:30am since sleeping in my warm bed sounded better than sleeping on a not so warm cot. Plus I knew the kids would be waking up early which meant I would be too. I also did not want to get the kids sick. It's too bad. I was having fun and would have liked to spend the day with the kids out in the sun. I'm thinking about heading out there next weekend since I'll have a few days off.

D called and when I told him I was sick again he said it sounded like I need soup. I said I'd love some soup. He is on his way over here in a bit with some soup. See what I mean about being spoiled. lol

Edit: It is strep throat. Again. The doctor gave me stronger antibiotics. He figured that the antibiotics I took before didn't get rid of it completely and that's why it keeps coming back. Hopefully it will be a while before I get strep throat again.

10 Comments:

Blogger Callie said...

Get better soon, sweetie!

7:07 PM, August 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think you need to go suck face with XMG. he deserves a few good germs.

trix. :P

10:16 PM, August 06, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Trix! Meanie!

8:37 AM, August 07, 2006  
Blogger lowk said...

Hey how bout the rest of us. If I gotta be sick I wanna have fun catching a cold too.

10:15 AM, August 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girl, I swear you are the poster child for Strep Throat!!!

I hope you get well soon!!

12:14 PM, August 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to get strep all the time. Then I had my tonsils out and all was again right in the world. Just a thought. It hurst liek a bitch tho!

12:16 PM, August 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that would be hurts and like. ooof. I had misspelling!

12:17 PM, August 07, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Sorry lowk no kissing for you either.

I know Mac you're not wrong.... that's why the stronger antibiotics. This time it should (hopefully) be gone for good. Or at least a good long time.

Getting my tonsils out would probably be the next step Erika. If the stronger pills don't work. Hopefully they do.

12:23 PM, August 07, 2006  
Blogger Callie said...

Thank you for saying NO to Lowk, Dani. He hasn't got it yet that whatever he gets, so does the rest of the house. And as much as I love you, the last thing I want to share is icky strep throat germs. EWWWW!

1:17 PM, August 07, 2006  
Blogger lowk said...

:* :* :* :* :* :*

12:43 PM, August 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker