Sunday, July 30, 2006

Today I am reminded of one of the reasons I don't drink often. I'm very hungover. Thankfully it's a rainy lazy day and I don't have to worry about moving. I did have to go pick up my car from D, B and Ds house and I will be going out to switch cars with my sister later but that's about all I'll be doing today.

At first my goal to get drunk last night did not seem to be working. I had a few rye and gingers and a shot. Still felt 100% sober. Then more people showed up. I did many more shots. I was most definitely drunk. There was dancing, dancing on the bar and only a few pics. I seem to always forget about my camera when I take it. All in all I had a good time. Worth the hangover? Not so sure about that.

Edit: How to charm me
Drop my sisters car off and pick up my car for me because I'm hungover. I got a call from my sister asking if I had talked to my Dad. Turns out he told her he'd be doing the exchange for me. I am so spoiled.

8 Comments:

Blogger lowk said...

Sorry to hear about the hangover. Vitamin B is great for it. I dont get drunk often anymore but when we get together next time all of us will get 3 sheets to the wind.

Oh yeah, first one to passout gets their face made-up like a clown.
:D

6:24 PM, July 30, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

LMAO as long as we have nothing planned for the next day. And as long as you're prepared for the grouchy hangover Dani.

Oh and what do you wanna bet it will be Callie that gets the clown face. :P

6:46 PM, July 30, 2006  
Blogger Callie said...

That's a bet - because I will not get drunk around you two. You guys are NOT to be trusted.

:-P

7:05 PM, July 30, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Party pooper.

8:07 PM, July 30, 2006  
Blogger Chris said...

I thought chocolate milk shakes were the cure?

Remind me not to drink around Lowk...

4:57 AM, July 31, 2006  
Blogger Mossy Stone said...

I can see the make-up being applied with those big-ass Sharpies.

8:50 AM, July 31, 2006  
Blogger MYSTIC said...

I BELIEVE IN SHAVING OFF AN EYEBROW OR HALF A MUSTACE. NOT ON THE SAME SIDE OF THE FACE EITHER. CAN'T REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I GOT BLITZED.

9:39 AM, July 31, 2006  
Blogger lowk said...

I bet your right Dani. Callie will passout first. but if she does who will take the pics and video?

6:57 PM, July 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker