Saturday, July 29, 2006

Working at 8am on a Saturday sucks. However getting off work at 1pm is awesome. I'll be heading to the mall soon with D. I'm going to see if I can find some more dressier clothes. He needs a new outfit to wear to his niece and nephews baptism tomorrow. I don't think he realizes I'm going to drag him around to stores for me too.

BTW everyone XMG still reads my blog. He said you're wrong Penny. I don't think you are completely wrong but he does. I especially don't think you're wrong about the 'he's a moron for giving you up' part ;) . Anyway we're still going to remain friends. It will be hard at first but it's always nice if a relationship doesn't work out you still get a friend out of it.

8 Comments:

Blogger lowk said...

Enjoy the shopping. I like it sometimes but there has to be set goals. Like "three outfits " or someting for an occassion.

So xmg is still reading. Well I never pulled my punchs before so TS! I think he fucked up by not understanding what was done long ago is done. The innocent girl nextdoor doesn't exist. "WE" all have made errors so deal with it or crawl into a fantasy world were the sky is always blue and nothing is ever wrong. You're a normal woman, not a Stepford wife.

9:58 AM, July 30, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

What was done wasn't done long ago guys. Maybe it would have made a difference if it was longer ago. I'm not sure.

1:23 PM, July 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

grrr arrgghh. >:|

a little late... but my hug is just as sincere. >-------:)-------<

we love you no matter what dani, even if idiot-XMG doesn't. grrrr.

xoxo,
trix.

5:27 PM, July 30, 2006  
Blogger lowk said...

I cant put into words how I feel dani. But one thing is for sure. He will never get anyone as attractive or special as you.
I feel like slapping the shit upside his head to wake him up.

6:31 PM, July 30, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

LOL grrr arrrg :D Thanks for the hugs trix! I appreciate it.

Awww Lowk thank you very much. He doesn't deserve that.. everyone is entitled to their opinion and how they feel. I'm just not the girl he is looking for. It isn't my fault but it's just the way it is... he feels how he feels.

6:49 PM, July 30, 2006  
Blogger Chris said...

I still love you.

4:55 AM, July 31, 2006  
Blogger Penny said...

Hey, everyone's entitled to her own opinion. I'm sorry if I offended him, but that's the way I saw it.

However, having said that, I did make a point of saying that that's what I was getting from the story.

At any rate, what's important is that you've agreed to be friends and are civil to each other.

And yah, he's still a moron to give you up.

8:23 AM, July 31, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Thanks Chris :)

Thanks Penny

8:44 AM, July 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker