Friday, July 28, 2006

I was going to just add an edit to my last post but since there is already two edits and the post is long enough I'll just do a new one. I'm home from the interview. It went really well. If they don't hire me I think it will be only because I am not used to a fast paced environment. I stressed the fact that fast paced is what I'm looking for. I stressed that I'm a very quick learner. So hopefully they give me a chance. All three of them seemed to like me and like what I was saying. When leaving they were all had very open body language. I really like the sounds of that job so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll get a call. They said I'll hear either way by the end of next week.

The sad thing is when I got home after the interview excited that it went well it hit me that I can't call XMG and talk about it and got me very sad. It sucks. I have to say a thank you to Penny (well thank you to everyone over the last couple days but today right now especially to Penny) for the last comment she made. It made me smile and made me feel a little bit better. So thank you.

6 Comments:

Blogger Danikabur said...

Thanks Motherdear

8:32 PM, July 28, 2006  
Blogger lowk said...

I'll cross callie's and my legs for you. :D



Good luck!!

8:46 AM, July 29, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Well I appreciate it but what fun will that be if you cross your and Callie's legs??

1:33 PM, July 29, 2006  
Blogger lowk said...

That depends on whose legs are crossed with whose and how?? Maybe I should show you? ;)

6:44 PM, July 29, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Ooooooh maybe you should... ;)

7:53 PM, July 29, 2006  
Blogger Chris said...

Is irascible good or bad?

4:50 AM, July 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker