Thursday, July 06, 2006

Well I won't be meeting his son this week. His sons Mom wouldn't answer her phone (or call back) so MG wasn't able to go pick him up. I was looking forward to meeting him and I know MG was looking forward to spending time with him. Sucks that she did that.

We'll be heading out to Jasper tomorrow and then Banff on Saturday and Sunday. I'm so excited for the weekend away. The weather looks nice for Banff and not as nice tomorrow for Jasper. It's been a while since I went camping and I can't wait to get away from the city. I of course also can't wait to spend the weekend with MG.

Things are still going well. He doesn't like staying over at my house (can't really blame him since his truck was broken into) and I don't like staying at his place when his roomate is home so that's not so good. I'm sure that will work itself out though and I do get to spend plenty of time with him when he is in town.

8 Comments:

Blogger MYSTIC said...

Xs or Former Spouses can be such pains in the butt I'm told. Go figure. Anything they do can be taken wrong and sometimes it is just that.. WRONG! Try not to involved in that stuff. Just get out into the open air and enjoy your weekend...Watch out for Bears...

11:27 AM, July 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Banff! My very best friend in the world is working in Banff for the summer. It's sooo pretty there.

Have fun! Sorry you won't be meeting his son... how old is the kid?

11:41 AM, July 06, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

I'm definitely not involved. I don't plan on getting involved in that... it's between them.

His son just turned 5.

I absolutely LOVE the mountains! You're right Stephie Banff is SO pretty.

Don't worry Mystic I've camped in bear country before... I know to watch for them. :)

11:58 AM, July 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Think she did that on purpose, just so you couldn't meet him?

12:15 PM, July 06, 2006  
Blogger Callie said...

Hopefully, it was just a misunderstanding, and you'll meet him soon. Have fun camping!!

1:25 PM, July 06, 2006  
Blogger Chris said...

So there really is a place on this planet called Banff? I never knew!

11:54 PM, July 06, 2006  
Blogger lowk said...

you know how to tell poison oak and poison ivy right. Would'nt want you wiping your tushy with the wrong leaf. :p

5:55 PM, July 07, 2006  
Blogger MYSTIC said...

LOWK you forgot about sumac. Watch out for those cats with stripes too. Pol Cats I believe. My German Sheppard caught one once but only for a little while. What a ride home that was......WOW!

10:38 AM, July 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker