Monday, June 19, 2006

I am so excited about the game tonight. If the Oilers come out and play like they did on Saturday I don't think we'll have to worry too much. Although I don't count Carolina out yet. They weren't playing as good as they are capable of so it's still very much a toss up.

MG got some of his stuff back. The police called him on Friday to let him know his suitcase and papers for work were left in someones backyard. In an effort to make up for his truck being broken into at my house I did his laundry for him. You know I like the guy when I'm willing (actually happy) to do that. ;)

I'm busier at work and will not be blogging (or checking blogs) as much from here. I will probably be online a little more often from home though so I will still be keeping up with my blog reading and posting.

2 Comments:

Blogger Larry said...

GO OIL! Unfortunately, I will not be able to see most of the game, due to an inconvieniently scheduled softball game.

4:35 PM, June 19, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

*blink blink* Is that Larry??? Thanks for the Oil support...

10:33 PM, June 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker