Monday, July 03, 2006

I had a great time at the lake. MG did end up coming. He met around 15 people so he was pretty nervous. My nieces are so adorable. The younger one stayed away from MG pretty much all day but when we were leaving she reached out saying 'ug' to get a hug from him. Too cute.

I'm pretty sure my Dad likes him. I know my sister in law does. She gave me the nod.

I also ended up meeting MGs sister and boyfriend (and a couple of their friends) on Sunday. I like his sister and from what MG says she likes me. I was really quiet though.... shy. I was also really nervous at first but it turned out to be a good time.

MG had to head out for work this morning. Hopefully this time it will only be a day or two. He'll definitely be back for Friday since we will be heading out on our weekend trip to the mountains. I'm so excited.

I'll also probably meet his son on Friday. I'm pretty excited to meet him. A little nervous. He's only 5 and since kids tend to like me I don't think it will be a problem but I'll also be meeting his Mom and probably other of his siblings. I'm glad I met his sister yesterday though at least I sort of know someone else there. lol

4 Comments:

Blogger Callie said...

I'm sure they'll love you. Everyone else already does.

xoxo

8:17 AM, July 03, 2006  
Blogger MYSTIC said...

OK, I AM TAKING DOWN MY BULLSHIT FLAGS...GLAD HE DECIDED TO GO ALONG. Could I have been Wr WRrr wrrrr wrrrrrong....NAH!

8:23 AM, July 03, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

:D thanks Callie

Yup sorry to say it mystic but you were wrong! :)

9:33 AM, July 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay!!! :)

trix.

9:56 PM, July 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker