Friday, June 16, 2006

MG doesn't really like the North end of town. He prefers the Southside. I live in the North end. Last night he stayed over and to give him more reason to not like the North end his truck was broken into. Right outside my house. They took his CDs and a suitcase full of clothes. They also took a briefcase filled with manuals for his job. They left his wallet and satelite radio. I'm guessing he won't be staying over at my house anytime soon.

In other news. He found my blog. I knew when I started it that if I didn't go with a different username it would be easy for people to find. I use Danikabur as my handle for everything. Including my email address. So he decided to google it. He found it a couple weeks ago. The reason I know about it now is because of a little joke that Chris played (which btw I still find funny). He impersonated some of his commenters. It was actually pretty elaborate. He even went so far as to make new blogs for them. MG found 'my' comment and 'new blog'. He was a little suspicious since it was made while I was out of town last week. Last night he started asking me about my trip. If I had been drinking (I had told him before I hadn't) and if there was a computer there. When I asked why he was grilling me on it he told me he saw something online that made him suspicious. I put two and two together and figured out that he knew about my blog.

I guess he has read (or at least skimmed) through pretty much all of it. I am really embarrassed about it. I am also now going to be a little more nervous about posting. I will continue though. You guys just probably won't hear as much about MG. The good thing is he is still around... after reading through that and comments on other sites. He still likes me.

I'm sure he'll read this post too so everyone say hi to MG.

17 Comments:

Blogger MYSTIC said...

SORRY TO HEAR THAT MG HAD HIS STUFF IN THE CAR RIPPED OFF BUT IT COULD HAVE BEEN WORSE...HE COULD HAVE FOUND ALL THOSE NAKED PICTURES OF US......THAT WILL TEACH HIM TO SNEAK AROUND THE BLOG UNANNOUNCED! YOU EXPLAIN IT TO HIM AND I'LL EXPLAIN IT TO MY WIFE..CALLI CAN EXPLAIN IT TO LOWK..LET'S SEE IF HE'S A KEEPER!!I GUESS I AM MEAN....DAMN OILERS!

12:40 PM, June 16, 2006  
Blogger lowk said...

Sorry to hear about the crime. But the up side is he got to spend time with you. I'm sure that more than makes up for the loss.

12:41 PM, June 16, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Gee thanks Mystic. Nice try to get me in trouble. :P

Thanks Lowk. Somehow I don't think that quite makes up for him having to replace a bunch of things. I appreciate that you think so though. lol

3:03 PM, June 16, 2006  
Blogger lowk said...

Callie know and has shared pictures of Dani and I and her and Callie. The more the merrier. :p

5:09 PM, June 16, 2006  
Blogger MYSTIC said...

My profile says I'm spontaneous...I think it should have said I'm mischievous. I'll just buy pictures from LOWK off of ebay...But how soon you forget what I can do with a photo....Hot Stuff!!

6:48 PM, June 16, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Are you trying to get me in trouble?? Sheesh.

8:18 PM, June 16, 2006  
Blogger lowk said...

We're not trying to egt you into trouble Dani. We're just letting him know what a hell raiser you are and the wild life you led us into. :D

8:34 AM, June 17, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Hellraiser? Me? I think you got the wrong person. I'm no leader. :P

11:02 AM, June 17, 2006  
Blogger lowk said...

The hell your not. Me and every other guy around follow you around like we're on a leash.

2:55 PM, June 17, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

That's just cuz you guys can't keep your eyes off my ass :P

4:04 PM, June 17, 2006  
Blogger MYSTIC said...

Didn't some little kid rat a guy out for that...? Dang Kids! Talk with you after the game kiddo!

5:50 PM, June 17, 2006  
Blogger Chris said...

I tried to cover for you, by making a false blog to lead him astray, but alas, it did not work.

Hello MG!

Next step is to get him to stop lurking and comment!

P.S. For some reason whether or not he has another "sleepover" will depend on other factors besides whether or not his car got broken into. If the girl is pretty enough a man will find a way to purchase an alarm system.

7:16 AM, June 18, 2006  
Blogger Chris said...

P.S.S. I am just glad no one brought up the naked pictures of Me, Danikabur and that midget. Now that would be embarrassing, although certain sites are still showing them.

7:21 AM, June 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh snap! MG found the blog. Frenchie, maybe your next post should be all about what it feels like to be pasted to a slide under that particular microscope.

10:31 AM, June 18, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Well I remember the midget. I don't remember you being there though Chris. :P Oh and he saw the comments on Blog Jesus. He knows all about the men sent my way. LOL

Actually I don't feel like I'm under a microscope at all. It's been ok that he found it. Just a little embarrassing. You calling me frenchie still makes me smile everytime Joe. :)

7:18 PM, June 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's all part of my evil plan.

12:38 PM, June 19, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Ooooh? Evil plan? I wanna hear more!

Oh and I doubt he'll comment... he isn't as geeky as me. :)

3:27 PM, June 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker