Friday, June 30, 2006

I was at a reastaurant the other day. We sat inside and the booth we were in has a window that looks onto the patio. I'm talking to D and glancing out the window when I see two guys that were sitting there jump over the glass fence and take off. Turns out they ran out on their $75.00 bill. I know stuff like that happens often. It still blows me away to see it. I don't understand people that would do that. Most people know that the waitress that gets walked out on ends up having to pay for the bill. How can people actually do that to someone??

On a happier note. MG comes home tonight. I haven't seen him in about a week and a half. I'm so excited to get to see him tonight. He also might come with me to the lake tomorrow. It's my nieces birthday and we're celebrating at their cabin. He isn't sure because he'd be meeting a whole lot of people all at once. I told him it was up to him but that I'd like him to come so we'll see.

I still am not liking my job. Still planning on looking for a new one.

9 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

I can not believe people do that either. A number of years ago my sister was a manager at a restaurant, and it was near a high school and some kids would come in, eat and then slip out. They did this more than once, and my sister recognized them and so when they tried slipping out the door she blocked the door, and got into a tussle. My sister's name is Taffy, and one of the waitresses yelled "Taffy, don't hurt him!" She ended up sitting on him, and the cooks blocked the door until the police got there, and it never happened again at least while my sister worked there. One of my family legends.

4:49 AM, July 01, 2006  
Blogger Chris said...

P.S. Happy Canada Day!

4:51 AM, July 01, 2006  
Blogger MYSTIC said...

Chris covered the snatch and dash thing. Next time your in the place, if anyone looks at the door..sit on them. As far as MG is concerned...BULLSHIT! That is the second thing you said about him that caused my Bull Shit flag to go up. But the strongest voice should be your inner voice. What does it say? Use the voice girl. Dang and it isn't even 7AM

4:58 AM, July 01, 2006  
Blogger MYSTIC said...

Canada Day...What is that?

5:00 AM, July 01, 2006  
Blogger Chris said...

It is apparently a day for Canadians.

11:45 PM, July 01, 2006  
Blogger MYSTIC said...

Do you cook them or what?

5:38 AM, July 02, 2006  
Blogger Chris said...

If you can catch them.

9:09 PM, July 02, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

If I had a better idea of what those guys were doing I would have followed them to their car and gotten their lisence plate. One of the other customers on the patio tried but lost them.

Thanks for the Canada Day wishes!!

LMAO! Canada Day is Canadas birthday. MG and I went to watch the fireworks. I love the fireworks. So pretty. Even nicer to watch them with MG.

As far as your bullshit comment goes Mystic I can totally understand why he didn't want to come. Meeting a ton of family all at once is a little nerve wracking. I wouldn't have been mad at him if he hadn't come. He still would have met my Dad (probably) on Saturday... just not at the lake.

My inner voice Mystic is definitely telling me he's a keeper.

8:09 AM, July 03, 2006  
Blogger MYSTIC said...

I'm pleased..Really!! If the inner voice says OK! It's OK.

8:25 AM, July 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker