Thursday, July 20, 2006

I feel really good about the decision to give my notice. No, I still don't have another job but I feel relieved to know I won't be working here anymore. This job wasn't horrible but it hasn't been good for a while now. I kept thinking I needed to find something else but would just put it off. I've been here for 6 years so the process of finding something else was a little scary. Plus this place had it's good moments so it didn't always seem so important to go elsewhere. I'm looking forward to going somewhere new and hopefully it will be busier than here.

A lot of my co-workers are unhappy that I'm leaving. The ones that know have all asked me not to go. It's nice to hear that they like working with me.

Fortunately my boss and the foreman are also being good about it. The foreman has actually been nicer to me and my boss hasn't given me attitude for leaving. I placed the ad for my job today which was kind of strange but also felt very good.

3 Comments:

Blogger Danikabur said...

Yeah it is nice Motherdear.

1:52 PM, July 20, 2006  
Blogger Chris said...

Good for you. I think it is good to periodically change jobs if you can to stay fresh.

7:30 PM, July 20, 2006  
Blogger MYSTIC said...

Best of luck in your new career move and thanks for the BD Wishes.

5:14 AM, July 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker