Friday, April 07, 2006

TGIF!! This has been a pretty long week for me. I've had headaches and been tired for most of it. I've also been in the weirdest moods. Very hyper and then the next minute kind of down. I have no idea why. Hopefully I'll get some relaxation this weekend since I am off both Saturday and Sunday. I don't really have anything else to say so I'll just post another one of those personality quiz thingies.

The Picto-Personality Test




You are a person who is very calm and kind. You go out of your way to help people who need your help.

When alone, you appreciate being able to do nothing if you want to, and setting your own pace for things.

You are romantic, and when you are with your partner you like to woo them with your imagination.

In the future you will be happy and live richly.

Take this Test at QuizGalaxy.com

1 Comments:

Blogger MYSTIC said...

I'm afraid to find out what I'm like.

10:50 AM, April 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker