Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I haven't really been in the mood for posting lately. I have thoughts in my head I want to blog about the only problem is I can't seem to actually get them all sorted out to write something. My mind just keeps tangenting and if I blogged the tangents it would make no sense to anyone... including me. So instead I'm doing the meme I stole from Dirty Gypsy

Put your iPod/Winamp/MP3 on shuffle.
Reading one question at a time, press play.
Use that song title as the answer.

Warning: My iPod shuffle currently has mostly cheesy songs on it right now.

1. How does the world see you? "Faith of the Heart" Rod Stewart

2. Will I have a happy life? "Hold on My Heart" Genesis

3. What do my friends think of me? "Star Wars Cantina" Weird Al Yankovic

4. Do people secretly lust after me? "Love So Beautiful" Michael Bolton

5. How can I make myself happy? "Stay" Shakespeare's Sister

6. What should I do with my life? "Butterfly Kisses" Bob Carlisle

7. Will I ever have children? "Papa Don't Preach" Madonna

8. What is some good advice for me? "Live and Let Die" Guns N' Roses

9. How will I be remembered? "Hold On" Wilson Philips

10. What's my signature dancing song? "(I Just) Died In Your Arms" Cutting Crew

11. What's my current theme song? "Why Can't This Be Love" Van Halen

12. What do others think is my current theme song? "Kiss From A Rose" Seal

13. What shall they play at my funeral? "Wind Beneath My Wings" Bette Midler

14. What type of men do I like? "Cats In The Cradle" Guns N' Roses

15. How's my love life? "Black Velvet" Alannah Myles

I don't have comments to the answers yet. I will let you all comment on my answers and whether you think they are appropriate for me. I'll probably come back and edit comments in when I have more time.....

4 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

"3. What do my friends think of me? 'Star Wars Cantina' Weird Al Yankovic"

That joke just tells itself, doesn't it?

This is fun. I might do this myself.

11:15 AM, March 28, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

I had fun with it.. I am thinking of doing it again... this time from the music on my computer. There is a heck of a lot more and much more variety. lol

Yeah, Guns N' Roses did it as well.

2:14 PM, March 28, 2006  
Blogger Larry said...

Live and let die is great advice.

When I read the Steph's version of this, I thought she just skipped until she got what she wanted. I did it myself and got some fun answers too.

11:04 PM, March 31, 2006  
Blogger Chris said...

My blog is proof that one need not always or even consistently make sense. :)

7:07 PM, April 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker