Thursday, March 02, 2006

First I need to send out a HUGE congratulations to Joefish for his recent engagement! Good for you!

Today is day two of the bet. So far so good. We've been going through words that are not allowed and words that are allowed since we made the bet. I was under the impression that I couldn't say Freakin, Frikkin or even Flippin. However I found out that I can in fact say those words. I can also still say Jackass and Crap. There are many words that are allowed but it depends on how they are used. An example is Bitch. I am allowed to say the word or even refer to Sticky as my bitch. I am not allowed to use it as an expletive though. So I can't say oh man you are such a bi***.

It is a little easier than I thought however I have a feeling that I won't last the full 40 days. When I do go out it will be a slip up. Like when in a group of people I get really into the conversation or I start ranting about something... that is when I'll let a swear slip out.

I'll be seeing Sticky and probably C tonight so I'll find out how they are doing. Lets hope they have already messed up.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Thank you. :)

9:48 PM, March 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker