Monday, March 20, 2006

Spring is definitely not here yet. In fact looking outside I think it won't be here for a while yet. It started snowing Friday night and ended Saturday night. 24 hours of snow left us with something between 30 and 60 cm (1-2 feet) of snow. Driving was pretty crazy.

I had a good weekend inspite of all the snow though. Friday I hung out with some friends. Sticky and I were the only ones left near the end of the night though and we had a pretty fun time people watching. Since it was St.Patricks day the bar we went to was packed with plenty of drunk people. The table Sticky and I were at became 'the place to be' which was kind of odd since neither Sticky nor I were drunk and we really just sitting there chatting before everyone migrated to us.

Saturday was crazy with the roads and it was my brothers surprise birthday. The parking lot at the place it was at wasn't cleared so my car got stuck both when I pulled into it and when I was leaving. The party was fun. My brother was absolutely shocked.

After that I went to the usual place. Haven't been to that one in a few weeks. I had a great time with plenty of danicing. I've been missing dancing all night so I'm glad I got the chance on Saturday. We stopped at a gas station on the way to drop D and Sticky off and Sticky ran in and came out with flowers for us. He spur of the moment decided the two of us needed to have them. So sweet.

Sunday I worked and then ended up at the usual place for movie Sunday. We watched Undisputed. Good movie. I had a good time visiting with friends... chatting and laughing.

It was exactly the type of weekend I needed after the week I had.

3 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

I hate March weather. March is a month that can never decide what it wants to be. One moment it's warm enough for shirt sleeves, and the next it's below freezing and snowing a metric fuck ton.

7:01 AM, March 21, 2006  
Blogger MYSTIC said...

We are getting rain but it is cool temps not freezing. 50f to 80f. IT IS SPRING HERE....Accuweather says we will have a over-active hurricane season though. Something to look forward too...again. Fire up the generator once again.

11:08 AM, March 21, 2006  
Blogger Mossy Stone said...

hey, woman...POST SOMETHING!!!

It's been a week already!

12:32 PM, March 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker