Thursday, March 30, 2006

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday deeeaaar Blog
Happy Birthday to youuu!!

Today is one year since I opened this blog and put up my first post. I really didn't think I'd last long with the blogging thing. I have been blogging a lot less the last little while but I'm sure that will change. The sad thing is... this time last year I was looking forward to my trip to California. This year... no trip. Hopefully I'll be able to head out there in fall though.

7 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Happy blogoversary!

10:40 AM, March 30, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Thank you!

11:02 AM, March 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww no anual trip to Cali sucks! Hopefully soon or if anything one day if I ever get married LOL

2:47 PM, March 30, 2006  
Blogger Callie said...

Sardi - if you get married, I am so going to crash.

:-P

Happy blogiversary, Danihoney!

5:13 PM, March 30, 2006  
Blogger MYSTIC said...

What do you do SPECIAL to celebrate your BLOGOVERSARY? Do you go out? Get Flowers? or what? I do wish you a fun day though.

4:31 AM, March 31, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

I would definitely do whatever it takes to get myself to Cali for your wedding that's for sure!

12:29 PM, March 31, 2006  
Blogger Chris said...

Definetly time for a trip.

Congrats on your year of blogging. At least it pays well.

7:09 PM, April 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker