Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I've been neglecting my blog. Everything is pretty much the same old shit here. I've been hanging out with friends and having a great time. Life is good... I'm happy. I haven't been getting a lot of sleep but I've had some more down time lately.

I've also gotten better at not getting down when I see exes that I still like. Yeah I still want one or two of them but hey it didn't work before so I need to just move on. I knew all that before but I'd still get sad that things didn't work. Now I am able to remind myself that I shouldn't be sad... there are plenty other guys out there and eventually I will find one that I'll be happy with. If I don't.. or if it takes a while to find him I'm fine again with being single.

I was bored at work the other day so I started doing those online quiz thingies. I did one from tickle that was called 'Classic IQ test'. I was shocked with the result. I've done those tests before and usually get average or just above. On this one I got 133. So high they sent me the free indepth report. Crazy. I'm such a goof I even printed off the little certificate they sent. I bet I couldn't duplicate that result but it's still fun to say 'at one point I got 133'.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should put a link to that test on your blog so we can all try and the same score or higher. :o)

1:20 PM, March 14, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Good point... I added the link :)

1:43 PM, March 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you! Ya know what? This in not unsolicited advise- well, ok it is.

Where you're at, with regard to ex'es and how you feel about them is very good. When you least expect it, it happens. Crazy, I know.

Keep on being you, you are awesome! Who ever gets you will be a very lucky man.

9:05 AM, March 15, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Thanks lawbrat!!! You're absolutely right... things happen when you least expect them. :)

12:58 PM, March 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker