Friday, March 31, 2006

I have been a little blah lately. There isn't really any reason for it... I think it's the weather. So close to warm sunny days yet still not there. Nothing too exciting has been going on with me. I've gained a little weight though... not a lot but I'm a little paranoid that I'll keep gaining. I think part of the reason is we haven't been going to the usual place on Saturdays for name that tune so I haven't been dancing as much. Most of my excersize is from that. We still go to name that tune but it's a different place and we tend to sit and socialize more than get up and dance. I was thinking of hitting the gym but I just don't have the time.

Tomorrow is my nieces birthday. She'll be 4. Time goes by so fast. I'll be heading to my brothers to celebrate her birthday tomorrow and after that I'll be heading out to name that tune for a friends birthday. On sunday I work and then will probably be going out after for sunday movie night.

I don't as of yet have any plans for tonight. I work both jobs and so far nothing has been planned for after. I won't mind staying home this evening (if nothing comes up).

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarantium said...

Call me tonight if you are bored and have time...

12:39 PM, March 31, 2006  
Blogger MYSTIC said...

I have all these April Fools Day Jokes but were talking about a four year old here....HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I'm being so good here...

5:31 PM, March 31, 2006  
Blogger Callie said...

LOL Mystic - thanks for being a good boy.

*snicker*

Happy birthday to your neice! She's such a cutie. Give her lots of hugs from me.

And good for you gaining a little weight. I was worried you were going to vanish entirely. Besides, with all the weight I'm gaining, I couldn't be seen in public with you. As a fellow attention whore, I would feel insignificant.

:-P

xoxo

8:37 AM, April 01, 2006  
Blogger Chris said...

Nothing wrong with a little wieght, Just means there is more to love.

7:11 PM, April 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker