Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Today is one of those days here at work that I wish I had stayed in bed and slept for instead. There are issues in the shop that have everyone in bad moods. Things for me are ok.. and the stuff going on back there will only slightly effect my job. Not really in a negative way. Just things will change. The mood of everyone though has me feeling stressed as well. The backlash of what happened though seems to be trickling down to hit everyone. I really hope it doesn't hit me any more than it already has.

It is definitely not a pleasant day here at the office. Thankfully it is already half over. I'm really hoping the rest will go by fast and I'll be out of here before I know it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Happy hump day?

1:35 PM, March 15, 2006  
Blogger Shanshu said...

See, this is why you should participate in Office Supply Wednesday. It helps to take away some of the stress related to work enviornments.

:)

2:26 PM, March 15, 2006  
Blogger MYSTIC said...

I was listed as a street poet so come see the poem...just for you.

9:49 AM, March 16, 2006  
Blogger Chris said...

Work will go better / faster if you picture everyone naked.

4:09 AM, March 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker