Saturday, April 08, 2006

I love having the weekend off. I went out last night and didn't get home until 5:30am. I decided today to sleep until I felt like getting up. I slept until 4:30pm. Normally I don't like sleeping in that late on a day off because it's usually my only day off and a total waste of the day. Since I have tomorrow off too I didn't mind wasting most of my day.

Last night was a good time. Went to Name that Tune and had a good time there. It was Sticky, me and a friend of his from work. I'll call her Fun girl. After that we decided to go dancing at Suite 69. We got there around 1am and danced until it closed. As we were leaving I saw a really cute guy and Sticky tried to hook us up. He totally did the buddy thing. The guy looked like he was going to come talk to me but I turned. I am not interested in meeting a guy at a bar for a one night thing. So I chickened out. I assumed that is what he would expect. What I should have done though was tell him that I wasn't interested in a one night stand but if he wanted to go out sometime I'd give him my number. Too bad I was too chicken to do that.

From the bar some of the people we were with (we met up with some of Fun girls friends) wanted to get off-sales beer so we walked whyte ave to get the beer. We were standing outside the place when Fun girl goes 'awwww look a snake'. I turned and Sticky (too late) tried to stop me. Soon as I saw it I ran. I ran for about three blocks. It was a tiny snake but that didn't matter. I was totally freaked. Once we were away from it I was ok again.

We walked to Fun girls friends apartment and hung out there for a bit chatting and listening to music. Around 4am we left and went to Denny's (a restaurant open 24hrs) to eat. When we were done there we finally went home.

Tonight I will be going to Name that Tune. We'll start the night at the new place and then head over to the usual place.

3 Comments:

Blogger lowk said...

Sounds like we have more in common. I HATE snakes too.

2:41 PM, April 09, 2006  
Blogger MYSTIC said...

Lots of snakes here...Lots of snake stories too...They usually go after Mo though. I killed a Copperhead and a Cotton Mouth for her.

10:52 AM, April 11, 2006  
Blogger Chris said...

You might consider having a few extra drinks prior to meeting your next snake so you can be more relaxed.

7:27 AM, April 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker