Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Edit: I just phoned the hospital and my Dad is out of surgery and in recovery. I've got his room number and will be heading to the hospital to visit after work.

Still waiting to hear how people are doing. I'll be phoning the hospital in about an hour to check on my Dad. In the meantime I thought I'd post a couple pictures I took with my phone of the very yummy desert we had last night.


Yummy  desert

Me  and  yummy desert

We had a good time with tasty food. They served a four course meal. The first was salad then came peach sorbet. I had Steak for the main course and D had chicken. Service wasn't so great but the food was very good.

4 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

I'm sure it's very tasty, but it kinda looks like modern art.

2:27 PM, February 15, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

LOL thats why we took the pictures of it. Looked too pretty to eat.

The little balls are raspberry dark chocolate mousse. The two pieces of cake are white chocolate with grand marnier.

2:28 PM, February 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad you liked dinner :)
I had a great time to^^ Glad your dad is better, hopefully I'll see you later tonight *hugs*

4:05 PM, February 15, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Thank you again and *hugs back* and yup I'll be there tonight. :D

4:11 PM, February 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker