Friday, February 10, 2006


Thanks for all the well wishes. I'm finally starting to feel better. Turns out I have Bronchitis. I took a couple days off and slept through most of them. Sticky brought me soup on Wednesday evening and D brought me soup Thursday afternoon. D also got me a card and a cute little bracelet that is supposed to promote good health. I'm lucky to have such good friends.

I think Pot Stickers is actually chinese food so I don't think it's a Canadian thing but the pic in the post is a pic of Pot Stickers. (They are so yummy... especially made at 4am after playing with lightsabers)

6 Comments:

Blogger Callie said...

Yes, Pot stickers are definately Chinese food, and not Canadian. But I'm sure it's okay if you guys make them. Don't think the Chinese would mind.

:-P

Glad you're feeling better!

3:37 PM, February 10, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

I pretty much knew it wasn't a Canadian thing.. Mystic was asking though. :)

4:52 PM, February 10, 2006  
Blogger Joe said...

Lightsabres at 4am. Check your dress, honey. Your geek is hanging out. :)

10:49 AM, February 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i loveee potstickers...the pan fried ones more so than the deep fried ones... mmm...mmm...mm....

trix...now i'm hungry! :P

6:54 PM, February 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Playing with "lightsabres"?

Let your freak flag fly girl!

Scary Personals

3:48 PM, February 13, 2006  
Blogger MYSTIC said...

Thanks for the update of Pot Stickers. Looks like Chinese Dumplins to me except here we steam them...I guess a Billion Chinese can't be wrong...Glad your feeling better.

1:41 PM, February 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker