Thursday, February 23, 2006

Blind date called me last night. I wasn't home but he did leave a message. I'll probably give him a call tonight. It may have to wait until tomorrow though since tonight I'm heading out for supper and then to see Stomp. I'm pretty much only going to have time to head home and change quickly and head out again. I'm not sure what time Stomp is over at but I'm thinking it will be too late to call.

Speaking of Stomp. I'm so excited! I've been wanting to see them for a long time and I finally get to. I also can't wait for supper. We'll be heading to a classier restaurant with good food. Probably one that I have only been at once but absolutely loved.

On another note I've decided to try hypnotism as a way of quiting smoking. My brother did that 4 years ago and hasn't touched a cigarrette since. I'm going on March.4 to the same guy that hynotised my brother. I haven't been successful quiting using other methods so I figure it's worth a shot. Cross your fingers for me.

4 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

I'm struggling to come up with something snappy to say about hypnosis.

So... umm... good luck then. :)

2:11 PM, February 23, 2006  
Blogger Joe said...

Hypnosis? Pfft. Wimp. My momma didn't raise me to be no quitter.


(Thought of one. Now I can continue my day.)

2:17 PM, February 23, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

LOL that was snappy? Like I haven't heard it before... :P

2:21 PM, February 23, 2006  
Blogger Mark said...

Good luck on the quitting.

Also good luck with blind date guy. Sadly I almost wish I could get into/ live through / finally end a bad relationship just so I could say I've been in one recently.

My life is so fabulous.

-lights a smoke-

2:08 AM, February 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker