Monday, February 27, 2006

I'm sick... again. This time I seem to just have a cold. I don't feel too bad just a little stuffed up and have a sore throat. My weekend was pretty good. On Friday I hung out with D and his little cousins (4 and 6). If I put the four year old and my niece in the same room I think people would die from the cuteness. Sometimes I can get my niece laughing so hard that she giggles the cutest giggle. Turns out that I can do that with other kids too. I had the 4 year old laughing just like that. I absolutely loved it.

Then she said "you're crazy".

I had my second date with blind date guy on Saturday. The date went well. I'm sure I'll see him again. I'm confused though. I go through indecision on if I want to go out again with him. I think I might still be letting my fear get in the way.

On Sunday I had planned on relaxing at Sticky, D and D's and then heading to the usual place for movie Sunday. Things didn't exactly turn out that way. I ended up on Whyte ave for dinner and then going to a friends for poker. I had a good time even if it wasn't as lazy a day as I expected.

I am typing this from my car dealership. I am waiting them to finish giving my car an oil change and for them to replace the mirror. I am going to be so happy to have my mirror fixed. Driving with a broken driver side mirror was starting to drive me nuts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker