Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Today begins a stressful week for me. Forget that it's Valentines day.... it isn't even a factor. My friend is having a cyst removed today. Tomorrow a friend is going through something very stressful and upseting. Also tomorrow my Dad goes in for his hernia operation. Normally the procedure to get rid of a hernia is fairly minor. However for my Dad it isn't going to be so minor because of an operation he had a few years ago. They actually have to cut him open. He will be in the hospital for approximately 5 days. Less if all goes well. He will also be off work for a few months. The last time he was in that hospital they overdosed him (by a large amount) on morphine. So needless to say I'm freaking a bit. I won't be able to relax until he is back home safe and sound.

Tonight a friend is taking me out to celebrate Valentines Day. Very sweet of him and I'm glad to not spend the evening alone.

Hope everyone has a very happy Valentines Day

6 Comments:

Blogger MYSTIC said...

You have a good time and don't worry....EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE.

1:47 PM, February 14, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Thank you!

2:22 PM, February 14, 2006  
Blogger Larry said...

Best wishes for your dad and your friend. And, Happy Valentine's Day.

5:11 PM, February 14, 2006  
Blogger Callie said...

Best wishes and give your dad big hugs for us.

xoxo

9:50 AM, February 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*hugs* hope your dad has a speedy recovery! *hugs hugs hugs*

trix.

6:29 PM, February 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for thinking of me on Valentines Day. Despite having surgery, it was a good day. Its comforting to know that even hundreds miles away I am still loved. Thank you!

4:17 PM, February 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker