Thursday, January 19, 2006

What a boring day. This week has gone by pretty fast. I spent it pretty much constantly on the go. Seeing various friends. Nothing much happened though so I don't have anything to blog about.

I've been in a better mood this week. I am still a little sad that things didn't work with Dillon but at least we are friendly to eachother now. After talking to him on Saturday things are a lot less awkward.

Boring day... boring post. Sorry I have nothing more interesting to post.

5 Comments:

Blogger Mossy Stone said...

Is this one of those "I need to blog, but I dunno what to blog about" posts?

1:57 PM, January 19, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

ffzIt was also to give me something to do LOL

2:02 PM, January 19, 2006  
Blogger MYSTIC said...

Sounds like you need a nice wine, soft music and a nice (good) book..ME TIME always helps. I love alone time.

7:22 PM, January 19, 2006  
Blogger Ren said...

So I'm away for, what, a couple of months, and I come back to a picture of you about to lick a giant ice penis.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

9:19 PM, January 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can't go down on a giant ice penis every day.

Now Labbie...that's a different story.

Scary Personals

10:36 AM, January 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker