Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Saw Narnia last night. Defintely enjoyed it. It seems I am not meant to go to late movies anymore though. I nearly fell asleep. If I didn't like the movie so much I probably would have fallen asleep. When I saw Harry Potter (both times I saw it) I nearly fell asleep too. Now I didn't enjoy Harry Potter as much as Narnia but still. I think I need to avoid the late shows.

This has seemed like such a long week. I work both jobs today and tomorrow and then thankfully I don't work at the second job until Tuesday. I not only have this weekend off (including Monday) from both jobs but I also have next weekend off (including Friday). I am so excited. I'm more excited about the time off than I am about Christmas.

At the moment I am typing this I am only 25 visitors away from hitting 10000!

4 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

I was exactly the opposite. I liked Harry Potter more than Narnia. But Tilda Swinton did make a great villian.

9977 for me.

4:25 PM, December 21, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

I didn't like Harry Potter because I think they dragged certain scenes out too much. I also didn't like how they showed Harry grandstanding when he beat the dragon and I didn't like the maze.

There wasn't anything in Narnia that I didn't like. I agree Tilda Swinton made a great villian.

4:48 PM, December 21, 2005  
Blogger Callie said...

Only 11 left now!

I have yet to see either of them. I'm hoping for some time (and $$) over Christmas weekend to see them. If not, then maybe next week.

If I don't talk to you before then, have a wonderful Xmas Dani-honey!

xoxo

9:46 AM, December 22, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Thanks Tyde! I hate going to the hairdressers... they always seem to do something wrong. The only time I liked what was done was when I went in California. lol

Merry Christmas to you to Callie!!! I'm sure I'll talk to you before then. At least I hope I do. lol

2:21 PM, December 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker