Sunday, October 23, 2005

What a busy weekend. A very good weekend though. Last night after work we headed out to our favorite place to hang out for a bit before going dancing. We went to a place I haven't been for quite a while. I forgot how much fun I have there. We danced the night away.

A friend came with us. A friend I like. One that (for reasons I won't get into here) a relationship probably isn't the best idea with. He DOES however like me quite a bit. It was great hanging out with him and conving him to dance. He is a total goof and that suits my personality VERY well.

After work today I went out with a friend that has midterms in school right now so she has been too busy studying for us to get together for a little while. It was great seeing her. Its funny how much you can miss someone when it really hasn't been a long time since you last saw/talked to them.

Of course after that I headed out to Name that Tune. I had a blast as usual. They finally got me for my birthday. Of course DJguy claimed that it was only because I gave him shit for not getting me on my birthday. I know he had already planned on getting me a few weeks later before I even gave him shit. He wanted to do it when I didn't expect it.

So I saw him behind the bar with whipped cream. I saw the bartender looking at me much more than usual. I had a really good idea something was happening. I was thinking that maybe they were getting the girl that had her stagette there though. I really wasn't sure if it was me so I just carried on as usual. Sure enough a few songs later DJguy says they have to interupt things for a minute. He says there was a birthday celebrated a couple weeks ago. Immediately I turn and go oh fuck. He says Dani we need you to come over here. I pretend I'm going to crawl under the table to hide. We all know I'm an attention whore so of course I was just pretending that I didn't want to go over there.

I walk over and there is a bowl with whipped cream in it. My response was shit I HATE whipped cream. He tells me that he is going to put a lime in the bowl and fill it with more whipped cream and then I'd have to find the lime and pull it out... with my teeth. Then he says I have to turn around and talk to DJman so that I can't see where he puts the lime.

I turn around and first thing I say is 'he isn't putting the lime in there is he' DJman says of course he is... I say oh no he isn't.. I know he isn't. He goes yeah he is.. he wouldn't do that to you. I laugh and go uhh YEAH he would. Then the song starts and I start looking for the lime that isn't there.

Meanwhile he is walking around holding the lime out for everyone to see it isn't there. Now I did stop a couple times and say that I KNEW the lime wasn't in there but he says no you have to keep trying to find it until the end of the song. So I do. I must say.. it was fun. However I STILL smell whipped cream. I have washed my face and my hair and my nose. Still I smell it. ICK.

Pictures should be uploaded within the next couple of days.

There is also another guy there that I like. Again (for reasons I won't go into here) it won't work with us. He does like me too.

So I go from no guys (I like) around.. to there being guys I like (and that like me) but can't have. How does that happen... TWO guys in TWO days. *sigh*

6 Comments:

Blogger lowk said...

Sounds like another good party weekend. Think you'll be able to slow the party'in down if mister right came along??

10:09 AM, October 23, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

If he is mister right then he'll party with me! :p

1:10 PM, October 23, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

No kids Motherdear. I don't want kids. Although if I decide with mister right that we(I) DO want some then of course the partying will settle down. In fact I'm sure that eventually with or without kids I'll slow down the partying. LOL

You know I think what would have been better and more fun is if they had put a bunch of cherries in the whipped cream and told me I had to pick them all out with my teeth. Then I'd at least have gotten to eat some yummy cherries after lol

No red dress last night and I will definitely have pics of it uploaded soon. :D

1:26 PM, October 23, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:)

2:47 PM, October 23, 2005  
Blogger PJ said...

That's a great bar game...I'm putting that one in the memory bank...

11:24 AM, October 24, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll slow down the partying.

That's what I said...

It apparently hasn't happened yet. :)

7:21 PM, October 25, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker