Thursday, October 13, 2005

Since I don't have anything really interesting to say I decided to post this (stolen from Pizzle):

Directions: Go to Google and click on the images link.Type in the following and post the first (or your favorite) picture the search engine finds.

- The name of the town where you were born or grew up
- The name of the town where you live now
- Your name
- Your Grandmother’s name (pick one)
- Your favorite food
- Your favorite drink
- Your favorite song
- Your favorite smell


Edmonton


Still Edmonton


My name


My Grandmothers Name: Appelonia


Fast Food


Water


Imagine


Smell of Rain


6 Comments:

Blogger Dirty Gypsy said...

That's cool, Dani. I might steal it. :)

11:21 AM, October 13, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

I like your profile pic! Sad to see your other one go though! Steal away :D

11:30 AM, October 13, 2005  
Blogger PJ said...

Isn't that cool?! Those two Google things are fascinating.

Cool pics!

1:38 PM, October 13, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

I didn't really like the name one lol but the image one I (obviously) really liked. :D

4:21 PM, October 13, 2005  
Blogger Dirty Gypsy said...

Dani, I got tired of looking at my own picture, so I had to change it. The pic is of my favorite place in the world (cuz, ya know, I've seen SO much of it....riiight): Jaco Beach, Costa Rica. Man, what I wouldn't give to be there right now. :)

10:12 PM, October 13, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Thats where I'd like to be... inside your pic!

2:29 PM, October 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker