Friday, October 07, 2005

Today is going to be a very slow day. Its going to drag and drag. Hopefully I will find stuff to keep me busy. The reason its going to drag is because its a long weekend. Not just any long weekend. A long weekend that I actually DON'T have to work. Thats right I have a Saturday, Sunday and a Monday off... all in a row!

It's still going to be a busy weekend for me but at least I can get up whatever time I want three days in a row. Tonight after work we (boss, co-workers and I) are going out for supper to celebrate my Birthday. Then I'll be meeting up with a friend whos birthday is the same day as mine. We'll hopefully exchange gifts. I actually only have part of her gift right now.. the other part is on its way.

Saturday is shopping day. I'm thinking about buying myself a dress. My Dad said he'd give me a gift certificate for the mall for my birthday. Then of course in the evening is Name that Tune and my birthday celebration. I'm hoping to take lots of pictures for you all to see. Of course thats provided I actually remember to bring my camera. If not hopefully his divine shadow will remember his camera. Like I said in my last post I'm really not sure who/how many people will show up but at least I know it'll still be a good time. Hopefully with stories to tell.

Sunday will be relaxing and turkey dinner at my sister-in-laws sisters house. I always have a fun time with my sister-in-laws family. Her Mom absolutely cracks me up. Plus my nieces will be there and I always love seeing them.

Monday I am hoping to hop in my car and drive to Calgary. I miss my Sar so I hope it all works out that I get to spend some time with her and her adorable baby.

There you have it. We'll just have to see how all these plans work out. I might be more exhausted on Tuesday than usual because I appear to not have any down time. However I think it will be totally worth it. Hopefully everyone has an awesome weekend and for my fellow Canadians...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yah! First Post!

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY!

e

10:30 AM, October 07, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

:D Thank you!!!

10:45 AM, October 07, 2005  
Blogger Mossy Stone said...

I'm in shock that you actually have something resembling time off. However, in true Danikabur fashion, you've managed to fill the void. Dani abhors a vacuum, clearly ;-)

May you enjoy all the turkey and you can count on lots of birthday wishes from us.

11:57 AM, October 07, 2005  
Blogger PJ said...

Indeed, happy early birthday.

Bein' an ole American, it's interesting when people talk about different Thanksgivings and New Years and so on. So, happy Thanksgiving too. :)

1:00 PM, October 07, 2005  
Blogger Ren said...

If you lived in the States, would you then celebrate both Thanksgivings? Double the turkey, twice the nap afterward?

1:45 PM, October 07, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY & Happy Thanksgiving Danihon!!!

so glad that you're taking some time off for yourself. have mucho fun & take lots o'pics!

xoxo,
trix. :)

7:17 PM, October 07, 2005  
Blogger Penny said...

Happy birthday and happy turkey day, too!!!!

All the best and happiness in the upcoming year, sweets.

7:23 PM, October 07, 2005  
Blogger Dirty Gypsy said...

Hey, Dani! Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great time - and yes, we definitely want stories.

Is turkey a good hangover cure? I guess you'll be finding that out. Heh. :) (Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving, too!)

1:37 AM, October 09, 2005  
Blogger Callie said...

Hope you're haveing a WONDERFUL birthday, sweetie! Hop over to my blog for a special treat!

xo

8:10 PM, October 09, 2005  
Blogger Chris said...

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y ! ! !.

12:02 AM, October 10, 2005  
Blogger Chris said...

Here is a link to Canadian Thanksgiving!

12:05 AM, October 10, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Thanks!!! For both the birthday wishes and the link!

12:25 AM, October 10, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker