Friday, October 21, 2005

I can't believe it's already Friday. The last couple of days passed SO quickly! I'm sure it helps that I slept in a couple hours this morning... oops. Luckily since I've been at this job for 5 years I'm allowed to accidently do that every now and then without trouble.

Another busy weekend for me. I work both jobs today and then I'll be heading out to celebrate the end of school (for a few months) and a new job with a friend (well probably a few friends will join us). Then tomorrow I work again and of course Name that Tune in the evening.

Sunday I will be costume shopping. I always leave it last minute... hopefully we (Dayna and I) will be able to find something we like. We already have an idea in mind but aren't sure if we are too chicken to do it or not. Plus I'm not sure how much time I'm going to have on Saturday to get ready... and since I work on Sunday I think I'll need something that doesn't take too long to get off. Yes what we are thinking of will probably take me an hour to get out of.

I can't wait for next Friday. I'll be heading out (finally) to Calgary to visit Sarantium and her son!!! I'm so excited!

Hoep everyone has an excellent weekend!

4 Comments:

Blogger PJ said...

I always come up with my costumes last-minute as well. I kinda thrive under the pressure, and tend to come up with good ones as a result.

Enjoy your weekend. :)

2:56 PM, October 21, 2005  
Blogger Mark said...

Have fun on your trip!

Oh, and happy belated birthday!!! Sorry I'm late, but life has been hectic since completing my road trip.

9:33 PM, October 21, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

When I wait last minute for the costumes they aren't that great... its usually the usual devil or vampire (I have vampire teeth which I totally love).

Thanks Mark!!! I understand why you were late. :D At least you wished me the happy birthday and thats what counts. :D

1:12 PM, October 23, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait either....

5:32 PM, October 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker