Thursday, September 08, 2005

Yesterday (all the way up until the end of the day) was a very good day. Work was boring.. but that is nothing new. After work I went shopping with a friend. I was (happily) SHOCKED with the size of pants I can now wear. I have not been this size since I was about 17yrs old. I absolutely can not believe it. Now all I have to do is work to maintain this weight. Which should be easier than losing weight.

I decided after waiting nearly an hour after DJman was off work and hadn't called me that it was time to leave a message ending things. I told him that 'due to lack of phoning and some weird text messages left I have to say (I said it laughingly) its been real. Its been fun. But it hasn't been real fun. I'll see you around.'

I then met up with friends for wing night. As usual it was a good time. As I was leaving I got a reply from him. In a text message he said 'fine be a bitch'. I lost it. So did my friend that saw the message as I saw it. We quickly calmed down though because there is a guy that was with us (one of my best friends for many years) and if he knew what had been texted he would have gone looking for DJman.

We left the restaurant and I let my friend reply to the message. He replied with 'that was uncalled for. Some people need more attention and I still think you are a good person'. The reason he sent a nice message was to see what the DJmans reaction would be. We both figured him calling me a bitch was just reactionary and not actually what he thinks of me. DJman replied with an apology. We texted a couple more times. We are going to remain friends. (hopefully)

DJman IS a good guy. I do still like him. Its just at the point he is in life and with his jobs he doesn't have a lot of time. He also isn't used to actually dating someone and didn't know how to juggle the jobs and a girl. I think a lot of how he was especially when I'd see him at work was him going by my actions. I however was going by his actions. So when he'd not really talk to me while at Name that Tune its because I didn't go over to him. I could totally be wrong about him but since we aren't dating now anyway it doesn't really matter.

This is the first time I've cried over a guy in a VERY long time and while I hate the fact that he made me cry I am actually happy to realize that even though it didn't work it might work with another guy and I won't be single forever. In a weird way this made me have a much more positive outlook on myself and dating.

17 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man what an ASS! He is so lucky I wasn't there. Not to sound like a cheesy line but... There are plenty of guys out there that won't make you cry, and if they do it will be tears of love. Or i'll kick ther fucking asses!!!!

XOXOXOXO

10:48 AM, September 08, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

LOL *HUGS* thanks sweetie!

10:50 AM, September 08, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Exactly.. from pain comes promise. :)

Thank you!

11:06 AM, September 08, 2005  
Blogger Larry said...

At least you know. Good to see you can look at it positively. Have a great weekend.

2:23 PM, September 08, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Thanks larry!! Hope you have a good weekend too!

2:25 PM, September 08, 2005  
Blogger Callie said...

Awww sweetie. I'm sorry he made you cry. You know my feelings about him, so I'll stay mute on the subject.

But you WILL find someone soon. You have a wonderful outlook, a gorgeous face, a beautiful personality, and a HOT body (I would kill for it). So, no worries. Enjoy the single life while you can. Have fun. Meet people. And find what's right for you.

xoxox

2:31 PM, September 08, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

*blushing* Thanks Callie!!! I have faith that I will find someone. :)

2:45 PM, September 08, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry that he made you cry. *HUGS* I am glad though that you didn't let him bring you comcpletely down. I'm glad that what we've all been telling you for years is finally starting to sink in......YOU'RE HOT and you deserve to have someone treat you like a queen. Love you lots!

Me

3:43 PM, September 08, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Sardi!!! *HUGS* I miss you!

Thank you and I love you lots too!!

3:49 PM, September 08, 2005  
Blogger Mark said...

So does this mean I can kick him in the nuggets now?

5:29 PM, September 08, 2005  
Blogger Ren said...

Whoa! What's this? I'm in exile for a couple of months and you go falling for some guy, getting into shape (although you really didn't need to *wink, wink*), and crying over said guy? What are you going to do when I leave permanently?

What else did I miss? I shall read on...

2:08 AM, September 09, 2005  
Blogger Kate said...

That's great self relection there - well done :-) It's cool that you can still be friends.

2:44 AM, September 09, 2005  
Blogger JR said...

Danaika, you're a bit like me, I think. You see the best in all people. I'm nieve at times to the way that the world really operates, and I think you have that going for you too. I say you "have that going for you" because it's not such a bad thing, really, to see the world with a tinted view of brightness. I hope you find someone who can really, truly brighten your world. Until then, you shine just fine on your own. **hugs**

6:24 AM, September 09, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

No Mark you still can't kick him. I appreciate that you want to and if he hadn't apologised I'd totally say have at 'er (although you'd probably have to wait in line).

Thanks Lab Boy.

Kate thanks.. I do hope we can be friends although I don't really know if it will happen. lol

Justin I'm not sure how naive I am. I just try give the benefit of the doubt which is both a good and bad trait. I however am always prepared to be wrong about someone. I tend to take people at face value until they prove me wrong.

9:29 AM, September 09, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Thanks Motherdear!! I love hugs! Lets hope the perfect match that finds me is RICH! :D j/k

12:31 PM, September 09, 2005  
Blogger Mark said...

Hmm.. Ok, fine. No kicking then.

Can I flick him on the ear at least?

5:32 PM, September 09, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Feel free to flick him in the ear. Thats totally ok by me. :)

1:12 PM, September 10, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker