Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I am sick. I have a nice little cold that is slowly building up to a NASTY cold. Thankfully I don't work this week at my other job until Friday so I can get some rest. I wanted to go to the gym tonight and thursday but I don't think that is going to happen. Sorry Dayna (although since you are sick too I'm sure you're fine with it).

I would like to set peoples minds at ease. Seems my weight loss has concerned a few of you. It does concern me a little bit but I truly am eating. I eat whenever I'm hungry. I am totally not out to starve myself or anything. My weight loss is due to being more active. I'm almost always on the go and a lot of evenings I've been going for walks. I'm healthy don't worry.

I am still planning on audio blogging in the near future. I actually did one yesturday but it disappeared. I tried to do it again but just ended up babbling and so stopped. I'll wait a couple days and try my friendship audio blog again.

I'm thinking that things are done with DJman. I am going to wait to see if I talk to him tonight but if things are the way they are going it will be done. Just so you all know he didn't exactly do anything wrong. The problems aren't that he has mistreated me. So none of you have to come out here to hunt him down like I know you'd be willing to do if he DID hurt me. :)

13 Comments:

Blogger Larry said...

Glad to hear I have been claimed by a healthy woman. ;P

Damn, I was in the mood for a Canadian huntin trip.

1:56 PM, August 30, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

LOL Well you can always still come hunting. :)

2:19 PM, August 30, 2005  
Blogger JR said...

Well, sorry it didn't work out for you (unless it turns around and does). It's good you found out fast, you know?

The brightest side to this, is you seem witty, beautiful, and very loveable! You will find another, when one worthy comes up, and when you are ready. In the meanwhile, nothing wrong with being single.

And, if you want Larry and I to migrate to Canada to hunt someone down, just let us know. It's okay to change your mind on this, sweets. We'll take care of it. :)

-Justin

2:21 PM, August 30, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

I actually don't mind being single. It beats the headaches of wondering whats going on in someone elses head. lol

You never know... after tonight I might change my mind. :)

2:23 PM, August 30, 2005  
Blogger Shanshu said...

Sorry to hear that you're sick!! That sucks.

*sending you online meds*

Get better soon!! Then we can play catch in the yard.

2:53 PM, August 30, 2005  
Blogger Penny said...

Larry's going beaver hunting *snicker*.

Get better soon, Dani, hon. Life's no fun when you're sick. I'm waiting for Mossy's comment about you and I being sick at the same time. I wish we could at least say we caught it from each other while having...fun. :)

3:10 PM, August 30, 2005  
Blogger Larry said...

Damnit, P-Shag! I was hoping to keep that under wraps until I got there. :P

7:06 PM, August 30, 2005  
Blogger Mossy Stone said...

Larry, trust me on this. There's nothing worse than wrapped beaver.

Beaver is best eaten without the wrapper. To say nothing of the fur.

Set it free!!!!

8:05 PM, August 30, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry your cold is turning nasty. That just sucks.

On the DJ man, I wish you well. I'm glad you also stated he did nothing wrong...I'd have to join the hunting trip. :-)

11:46 AM, August 31, 2005  
Blogger Chris said...

I do not mind being single either, except that I am married. :)

I still think a stick to him is a good idea. I know if I was hanging out in a bar a woman came in and starting whackin at me with a big stick, it would get my attention.

Hope you feel better soon.

1:28 AM, September 01, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Thanks guys! I'll totally let you know if I need someone beat up due to hurting me. :)

I actually have had offers from my friends here to beat him up. lol I think they offer because they know I would say no though. lol

10:00 AM, September 01, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

What if I can become very very rich with the extortion project? ;)

1:49 PM, September 01, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Edmonton Mafia. I like the sound of that. :D

9:00 AM, September 02, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker