Thursday, August 25, 2005

Thank you all very much for your well wishes, good vibes, hugs, love and jokes. I am feeling quite a bit better today. Things seem better today. I am not sure I'll blog what was bothering me since it had something to do with the DJman and I'm still unsure what I will or won't blog about him. Things are still weird but I am hoping that this evening will help sort things out a bit.

I've also been busier at work and haven't had nearly as much time to be online or to check blogs. I'm not ignoring anyones blogs and will definitely read them when I get the chance so if there is no comments by me don't worry I still love you. :)

Love and hugs back to you all!

Oh and since I'm feeling better here is something that is bugging me. NONE OF MY PANTS FIT!!!! lol Every single pair of pants I have are so loose they almost fall down. If I lose any more weight they will NOT stay on at all. I would love to go buy new ones but as of right now don't have the funds. So here I sit with pants that would come down easily if someone were to give a small yank on them.

12 Comments:

Blogger JR said...

Pants that will fall down at a whim...you live where again, dear, I'm going to come cheer you up in person...

:) I hope life turns around for you again. If it does, I'll be here for you. If not, I'll be here to chear you up!

-Justin

1:23 PM, August 25, 2005  
Blogger Larry said...

Just a small yank? Damn, I'm not that small. But, I am a Yank! :P

3:55 PM, August 25, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Awww thanks Justin!

LMAO at Larry!

4:06 PM, August 25, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

I have belts for my jeans but my dressier pants don't have belt loops. I have to dress nicer for my second job. Luckily my skirt still fits so I changed into that.

I'm losing weight because I'm active. I am not actually trying to lose it. Wakeboarding and the walks I went on while camping are some of the things that are effecting it. Trust me I'm a girl that eats McDonalds ALL THE TIME not one that really really watches her weight. (although I'm not unhappy with the weight loss)

I hope things are fine with DJman too. I'll hopefully find out shortly after work (so in like 20min). *crosses fingers*

4:17 PM, August 25, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No free cab rides if you don't shave your legs and look like a fuzzy little creature from the woods, though.

6:03 PM, August 25, 2005  
Blogger lowk said...

I don't know wether to bring you some food or get you to raise your hands so the pants all down. Maybe both. I'll get the camera

6:51 PM, August 25, 2005  
Blogger Callie said...

My bets are on the camera. :-P

E-mail me tonight and let me know what happened.

xo, sweetie

7:56 PM, August 25, 2005  
Blogger Larry said...

Can't go wrong with my motto. ;)

9:05 PM, August 25, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

LMAO I knew the pants thing would get everyone talking! :)

Things are better with DJman. Weirdness that was there is gone.

Welcome TomCollins

Sorry I didn't email Callie... I didn't get home until really late (went to name that tune). :)

I don't need food (or cab rides) I eat... no starving for me!

I'm glad I followed your motto on the weekend Larry :)

9:01 AM, August 26, 2005  
Blogger Chris said...

Take two quarts of ice cream and call me in the morning.

10:29 PM, August 27, 2005  
Blogger Mossy Stone said...

That sounded like an invitation to me...

3:15 PM, August 28, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

MotherDear his motto is 'Camera..batteries...camera...batteris'

9:00 AM, August 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker