Friday, September 02, 2005

So I guess I can safely say it's done between DJman and myself. He has not called me since I left him a message on Sunday. I had planned on phoning him earlier in the week to leave a message. Saying something along the lines of 'Since you haven't phoned me yet I'm assuming you aren't going to. However in case I'm wrong and you do plan on calling.. don't bother. I want a guy that will give me attention and that wants to spend time with me. No harm done though. See you at Name that Tune on Saturday.' I got sick though and when I'm sick I can sound like I'm upset on the phone. I really didn't want to sound upset when I left the message so I didn't.

It is now Friday and I still have not heard from him. I am sad about this. I really liked him. I guess its better to find out sooner rather than later that he isn't worth my time but it still hurts. I just don't understand it. I don't know how he went from seeming to like me a lot to not calling.

To make myself feel better I decided last night to dye my hair. I'm back to red. I'll probably have pictures posted in flickr within the next couple of days so I'll post a couple of them here.

This weekend is a long weekend for us (in Canada) too so I won't be working on Monday. Unfortunately I won't be able to enjoy the long weekend as much since I work my other job tonight, tomorrow and Sunday. Thankfully that means I have next weekend off though. Hope you all have a great one!

15 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

Sorry to hear about DJMan, Dani!

Don't worry, you'll find your guy eventually. It'll happen. You have a lot to offer someone, and when the right guy comes along (the guy who really deserves you), you'll know.

Sorry you have to work this weekend! I'm not really doing anything big for the long weekend myself, just hanging out with Martin. But the sucky part is that I also have a lot of house cleaning to do while he's there because my parents get home on Sunday. Bah! I hate cleaning. lol.

9:59 AM, September 02, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Hopefully I will find a good one soon. I am not so unhappy with being single though. Truly not. So I'm back to square one... oh well. :)

Ew I hate cleaning too. ICK! lol

10:23 AM, September 02, 2005  
Blogger Gordy said...

That's a real shame, it was all going so well..it's his loss, not yours!

11:15 AM, September 02, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Its just weird... because it seemed like he liked me.

12:20 PM, September 02, 2005  
Blogger Mossy Stone said...

Definitely the right call, hun. Ya done good.

12:31 PM, September 02, 2005  
Blogger Callie said...

Dani, I'm sorry about that.

With the exception of "our guys" here in the blog-verse - MEN SUCK.

I still say you need to kiss that town goodbye and travel back down here. More men to choose from, and they ALL go gaga over you.

2:41 PM, September 02, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

If it wasn't for the fact that I WILL see him again I wouldn't have even thought of calling. Since I'm not going to stop going to Name that Tune I'll have to see him so I wanted things out of the way first.

Thanks Mossy and Callie!

They may go ga ga but I bet if I actually date any of them (because I lived there) they'd stop going ga ga LOL LOL

AND I like my city!

3:25 PM, September 02, 2005  
Blogger Penny said...

Well, Dani, you know you've always got a spot in Toronto, too (and you don't have to worry about green cards and visas!).

As I told you before, this is DJman's loss, not yours. Besides which, would you really want to be hooked up with someone who treats you like this?

The boy's definitely got issues and you deserve WAY better than him.

Isn't that right, Larry?

7:59 PM, September 02, 2005  
Blogger Mark said...

All the good guys are in Wisconsin. You should come check it out sometime..

9:03 PM, September 02, 2005  
Blogger JR said...

I never understand guys who don't call back. What a looser, you're better off. Of course, you know that, so why am I telling you? :)

-Justin

9:46 PM, September 02, 2005  
Blogger Chris said...

Motherdear for President! I am all for brunch!

10:05 PM, September 02, 2005  
Blogger Larry said...

Dani, it's like you said, you aren't unhappy being single, so don't rush it. That right person will come along and it will be worth the wait.

BTW, did I ever tell you I had a thing for redheads? :P

12:25 AM, September 03, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

Men never know what they are thinking themselves, so its impossible for us to know either.


Cant wait for all the new pics of the red hair.

4:13 PM, September 03, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

I'm sure I will end up visiting Toronto sometime. I would LOVE to meet you and Mossy so thats a good enough reason to visit!

I know he probably isn't worth my time.. I just wish I didn't like him so darn much. I really hate being like this... all sad and whiny over a guy!

Motherdear I love your plan. I'm totally in. I think though we should sometimes let the guys in on other days too. Once a week is just not enough.

Hmmm Wisconsin? I dunno... there is no NHL there.

No Larry you didn't but now that I know I'm even more glad I dyed it. :)

Thanks Jessica! I think I'll have pictures taken tonight.

6:43 PM, September 03, 2005  
Blogger Mark said...

You're right, no NHL..

But we have some great beer and some mean bratwurst!

1:35 PM, September 04, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker