Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Saturday was fine. I ignored him. He ignored me. It was kind of uncomfortable and sucked just a little bit. Then at the end of the night I did talk to him. Long story short. He has another shot. Although it is a long one. I am going in with my eyes wide open. I told him that actions speak louder than words and so if he wants to go out with me he has to show he wants to.

My friends think he is trying to 'play' me and I am thinking they are probably right. Which is why my eyes are wide open this time. Which also is why he's going to have to show that he is worth my time and not the other way around. So far I'm leaning towards walking away. This time for good. We'll have to see what happens though.

Had a busy day Sunday and Monday so haven't had a chance to get online. Yesturday was a great day off. Spent it watching the (football)game and hanging out with friends. Got to love those days.

Edit: Pictures from Bo's Saturday are uploaded. I look tired in most of them because it was the end of the night... plus I was kind of sad.

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see you had an OK weekend. Mine was totally sleepless. You should have called friday night I was up ALL night. I am proud of you for talking to him, after everything I don't think I could have..... XOXOXXO

11:00 AM, September 06, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

I was going to call at 2:30 but I got distracted and it was 3 by the time I looked at the clock again. lol

Thanks. :)

*HUGS and KISSES* to you too!

11:01 AM, September 06, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you get my thank you card yet??

11:46 AM, September 06, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Oh yeah! I did! I hate you too!!!! LOTS N LOTS!

11:48 AM, September 06, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

From my experience, if you think you are being played, you are.

Scared Bunny

1:57 PM, September 06, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Yeah... there IS more to the story. I just don't want to put it all on here.

1:58 PM, September 06, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how did you get your clock on here???

2:17 PM, September 06, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

http://www.wunderground.com/geo/Ban
nerPromo/global/stations/71123.html

Thats the link for the site I got it from.

2:26 PM, September 06, 2005  
Blogger GoGo said...

:(

6:43 PM, September 06, 2005  
Blogger JR said...

Any guy that would ignore you, regardless of the circumstances, isn't worth much, in my own humble opinion, sweets.

6:50 PM, September 06, 2005  
Blogger Gordy said...

I say screw him, he had his chance and blew it..you are way to cute and too good a person to be screwed around by this asshole.

9:16 PM, September 06, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Thank you all again. :)

He had a plausible explanation. I still don't fully buy all he says but I DO think its worth one more shot. Which is slipping away from him already. I will this time though leave him the message I was planning on leaving (or something similar) just so that it won't be so weird at Name that Tune.

Hopefully things will get back to my usual fun self and not the boring old pity me that its been. lol I hate being a drama queen. This site is ALL about ME but it doesn't mean all about pitying me. LOL

11:09 PM, September 06, 2005  
Blogger Callie said...

Sweetie - you have NOT been 'pity me'. Trust me. That's MY job. LMAO.

Hope you're feeling better, btw.

6:14 AM, September 07, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

LOL you are so NOT a pity me girl Callie!

9:08 AM, September 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker