Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Woo hoo for it being already the middle of the week. This has felt like a long week despite it being only two days so far. I thankfully have the whole weekend off. I plan on really enjoying that. I know I've been boring lately especially with updating so seldom the last little while. Hopefully things get back to normal soon. I'll try come up with a long but (hopefully) interesting post soon. :)

Singing: Another one bites the dust
And another one gone, and another one gone
Another one bites the dust
Hey, I’m gonna get you too
Another one bites the dust

4 Comments:

Blogger Callie said...

YOu sound in better spirits.

That guy SO didn't deserve someone as good as you.

3:46 PM, September 07, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

A bit better. Thank you. I think I deserve better (at least to be treated better) too. It just is taking a while for that to sink in because I actually like him. When I actually talk to him that is. LOL

3:52 PM, September 07, 2005  
Blogger JR said...

I'm glad to hear your upbeat tone today!

4:21 PM, September 07, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

jjjThanks guys!!! I hope I find the better that I deserve. :)

1:14 PM, September 10, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker