Tuesday, September 13, 2005

How to make my day: I am watching my brother and sister-in-laws dogs tonight since they will be out of town. When my niece found out I was staying with them she told her parents that she didn't want to go with them. She wants to stay home with me because she misses me. They told her I had to work so she'd be home alone and that they were going to the zoo so she agreed to go with them. She got on the phone with me and told me that she was going to see elephants and lots of people.

6 Comments:

Blogger Callie said...

Awww! She's so cute!!!

12:00 PM, September 13, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh to be young again!

2:30 PM, September 13, 2005  
Blogger JR said...

I love kids. I think I am a kid, actually...

5:21 PM, September 13, 2005  
Blogger Mossy Stone said...

I know I'm a kid. I'm just disguised as a 37 year old semi respectable adult.

7:54 PM, September 13, 2005  
Blogger Penny said...

omDani, there's nothing like a kid you can borrow and then return when you're tired of 'em. LOL

Seriously, though, she sounds sweet.

(Refusing to comment on Mossy's kid statement) :oP

6:07 AM, September 14, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

I am a kid at heart still too. I think thats why kids love me so much lol lol

She is a little sweetie. She can be a huge BRAT but I just adore her.

11:40 AM, September 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker