Sunday, September 11, 2005

Had a great time tonight. Way better than last weekend. It didn't feel very awkward. Obviously I still like him but seeing him wasn't nearly as uncomfortable as last week. We didn't talk a whole lot but we said hi and exchanged a few words. He left pretty quickly after it was over.

A couple of guys I work with showed up. They had a blast. They kept saying how much fun they were having and will probably be back.

I love a man that can play fight. The other DJ stayed around for a while after. He and I started play fighting. Its been a while since I play faught and had so much fun. Too bad he is a taken man ;) there will be pictures to follow within (hopefully) the next few days.

I am VERY happy that I had as much fun tonight as I did before. I know next week will be even less awkard/sad for me so it should only get better.

Saw Exorcism of Emily Rose last night. I definitely enjoyed it. It was very very creepy and well put together. I'd like to see it again. This time NOT an early movie with a bunch of giggling teens. Ookfest was all sold out which really was not all that bad. The weather was crap today plus I saved money not buying a ticket. I'm sure it would have been fun but I got some much needed relaxation time.

Off to bed now. Hope everyone is having as good a weekend as I am.

14 Comments:

Blogger duff said...

i'm glad to hear you had a good weekend.

8:57 AM, September 11, 2005  
Blogger Steph said...

Glad you've had a great weekend, Dani! :D That's fantastic. :)

10:26 AM, September 11, 2005  
Blogger JR said...

Play fighting? Is that where you DON'T get a bloody noise at the end?

:)

Actually, my roommates and I wrestle around abit every now and again, it's a ton of fun, even for the nonviolent sort like me. Must be DNA.

8:25 PM, September 11, 2005  
Blogger the Director of Player Personnel said...

um, let's see...in response to your sept 9 post...

...hello.

"delurking...one blog at a time"

(now back to reading)

8:52 PM, September 11, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Yeah.. not bloody noses. No bloody anything lol.

Hi and thanks for delurking Mister Mysterio

10:16 PM, September 11, 2005  
Blogger Callie said...

Glad you had fun! Play fighting is a blast, as long as you aren't playing with someone who doesn't know their own strength. LMAO.

6:53 AM, September 12, 2005  
Blogger Penny said...

I'd love to see the movie, but I don't think Mossy'd go. I don't have anyone around that likes scary movies as much as I do, either. I'll have to wait for it to come out on DVD and rent it one day while the kids are at school and Mossy's at work.

7:35 AM, September 12, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,

You don't know me but, I think you have an exceptionally beautiful face, and I wanted to say that for free.

9:00 AM, September 12, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Exactly Callie... its only fun if they don't use enough strength to actually hurt you. Too many guys don't know where that line is. They think they aren't using a lot of strength but are and it HURTS. DJguy knew the right amount. :)

Penny I would totally go with you if I could. I want to see it again.

Thewhitefinger ~ Thank you VERY much!!!

11:49 AM, September 12, 2005  
Blogger Larry said...

Sucks about the concert being sold out, but glad to hear you had fun this weekend and got to relax.

2:11 PM, September 12, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, aaron loves his swing. Better then the baby shaker R got. LOL! He slept and played in the swing almost all weekend, you rock aunty Dani

2:50 PM, September 12, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

It wasn't that bad since the weather was Crappy anyway. We probably could have gotten tickets there but decided to just skip it.

You're welcome!!! Very glad Aaron likes it!!!

3:17 PM, September 12, 2005  
Blogger Gordy said...

Glad to hear you are getting past this guy and getting your life back to normal.

8:13 PM, September 12, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Me too Gord. I knew it wouldn't take too long to be myself again. :)

I just HATE being the way I was last week (and the week before). All sad and whiny. GRRRR

9:31 AM, September 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker